1. Help Center
  2. Illicit Discharge

Where do I record my Illicit Discharge inspections?

All inspections related to your MS4's Illicit Discharge program can be recorded under the Dry Weather Inspections form. If the user marks that flow is present, users are able to record field measurements, sample IDs, and the severity of the Illicit Discharge. 


Dry Weather Inspections can be accessed in the Municipal Maintenance tool or the Illicit Discharge tool.